Charles D. Hankey, Founder
Charles D. Hankey
Hankey Law Office
434 East New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 634-8565
Fax: (317) 634-9818
Charles D. Hankey is the founder of the Hankey Law Office, a firm committed to representing disabled and injured clients throughout Indiana and the Midwest.
Mr. Hankey received his law degree from Indiana University in 1973. He also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Wabash College.
Since that time, Mr. Hankey personally handled in excess of 10,000 disability trials. He drafted thousands of appeals to the Appeals Council and in Federal Court. During the course of such work, he has been instrumental in implementing and shaping social security case law in the district courts of Indiana.
When Mr. Hankey was asked what he was the proudest of when it comes to the Hankey Law Office, he responded that it was the firm’s commitment to providing hope and solutions to those in their darkest and most trying hours.
Current Employment Position
- Founding Attorney, Hankey Law Office
Areas Of Practice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Active member in the American Association for Justice
- Active member in the Public Justice Foundation for 25 years
- Active member in the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR) for over 20 years
- Active member of the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Recognized as a diplomat by the National College of Advocacy
- Active member of the American Bar Association
- Active member of the Indianapolis Bar Association
- Serves on Board of Directors of Lutheran Child and Family Services in Indianapolis, Indiana
- The American Society of Legal Advocates named him “Top 100 Litigation Lawyers” in the State of Indiana for 2014