About Melissa A. Davidson
Melissa A. Davidson is an attorney at Hankey Marks & Crider. She’s been with our office since 2000, and handles cases in the areas of Social Security disability, long term disability, personal injury, ERISA and life insurance litigation. She also works with veterans by helping them with their VA disability claims.
She earned her law degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. She was a member of the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review and completed her studies in the evening while working for the office full time during the day. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in psychology from Ball State University.
Before becoming an attorney, she worked as an investigator for Child Protective Services in the Indiana Department of Family and Children. She also managed a group home for mentally challenged adults and worked at a treatment facility for mentally ill youth.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family.
Current Employment Position:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Active member in the American Association for Justice
- Active member in the American Bar Association
- Active member in the Indianapolis Bar Association
- Active member in the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Speaker at the DBSA (Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance) 2009 National Conference regarding disability benefits and mental health conditions.
- Speaker at the 2014 Indiana Key Consumer Mental Health Conference
- Presenter to RHI (Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana) in 2016 regarding injury-related claims with a special focus on Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, and Long Term Disability benefits.
Melissa A. Davidson
Hankey Marks & Crider
429 E Vermont St #200
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 634-8565
Fax: (317) 634-9818