Work details needed in filing for SSDI benefits
People who are unable to continue working after developing a disabling health condition should be aware that they need to provide the following employment details when filing for their Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits:
- Accumulated income from the past and present year of filing
- Employer’s name and address in the last two years
- List of jobs in the last 15 years including the dates before the disability
- Information if the applicant has filed for any benefits outside SSDI
- Statement from the Social Security Administration
- People who have worked for the U.S. Military before 1968 should provide the dates of their tenure of enlistment
It is important that SSDI applicants have all the following working details available when filing Social Security Disability Insurance in order to possibly avoid any problem in the process.
When you are filing for your SSDI benefits, it is important that you work with a lawyer – especially if you are suffering from a disabling disease. Find out how the lawyers at Hankey Marks & Crider in Indiana may assist you in the filing process today by calling (317) 634-8565.