How much compensation can I receive for medical malpractice?
Medical malpractice is a serious legal, medical, and emotional issue. However, each case is different, with repercussion ranging from temporary and mild pain to tragic fatalities. Accordingly, the compensation awarded to victims of malpractice can range greatly. Depending on your circumstances, your compensation may cover:
- All medical bills related to your injuries
- Any repairs or modifications your home, vehicle, or other property requires
- Your physical and emotional suffering
- Lost wages due to work you missed while recovering
- Reduced quality of life
- Impaired earning capacity
- Any ongoing disabilities you have suffered
- Loss of companionship and support (in a wrongful death claim)
Contact the Indianapolis personal injury lawyers of Hankey Marks & Crider today at 317-634-8565 to secure the legal representation you need and deserve.
Written by Ashley Marks