If you’re asking yourself that question you’re well on your way to accomplishing your goal of protecting your child’s rights. The first thing you should do is act. Many times, understandably, a parent or guardian is concerned about other important factors when their child is injured. But it’s also essential to act immediately to secure the services of an experienced attorney. This is so because certain evidence cannot be often lost forever if it’s not secured initially. People forget, memories fade, phone numbers are lost. This is important information and an experienced attorney will know what information is essential. So, the first thing to do is secure the services of an experienced attorney.

If your child is injured as a result of another person’s irresponsible actions, contact a personal injury attorney from Hankey Marks & Crider at (317) 634-8565 to learn more about what you can do to hold the negligent party accountable.