Before attempting to change your legal counsel, you will need to let your current attorney know that you are looking for a new lawyer. Once you have informed him or her about your wishes, you can begin searching for new representation.

To speak with an Indianapolis personal injury lawyer about your options, contact the law offices of Hankey Marks & Crider today at (317) 634-8565.