This would be an instance where you would want to make sure you definitely have an attorney to protect you. If an employer is trying to dispute the fact that this is a work-related injury then you might not get the benefits that you deserve under workers’ compensation. So it’s very important that you contact an experienced workers’ compensation attorney and discuss the situation with them and they will go over with you and the steps that you need to proceed with to get those benefits you are entitled to.

If you have been injured at work and are having difficulty obtaining compensation benefits, contact a workers’ compensation lawyer from Hankey Marks & Crider at (317) 634-8565  to learn more about your legal options.