Indianapolis Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer

Nothing is more devastating for a family than losing a loved one due to another individual’s negligent behavior. When a fatigued or intoxicated truck driver chooses to get behind the wheel of his vehicle and causes a fatal accident, a whole family may be thrown into inconsolable grief and mourning, with an uncertainty of how to move forward from this traumatic event.

The reckless individuals who put other drivers’ lives in danger must be held responsible for their behavior in a court of law. In order to help ensure that you present a compelling case, you should hire an experienced attorney to represent you. That way, you can focus on recovering from your loss and feel confident in knowing your case is in good hands.

To learn more about wrongful death cases and your rights as a family member of a victim, contact the experienced Indianapolis fatal truck accident lawyers of Hankey Marks & Crider at (317) 634-8565.

Recoverable Damages in Truck Accident Cases

By bringing your case to court, you and your family may be able to recover financial compensation for the following damages:

  • Lost wages that your deceased family member would have earned
  • Any medical expenses that your family incurred prior to your loved one’s passing
  • Funeral expenses
  • Loss of consortium for a spouse
  • Loss of parental guidance for a child
  • Emotional and conscious pain and suffering for the deceased

While grieving the loss of your loved one, the last thing you and your family should have to worry about is dealing with insurance companies and complicated legal matters. An experienced truck accident attorney can conduct a full investigation to make sure that all of the necessary evidence is collected in order to fight for compensation. We can handle the details of your case so your family can focus on your own needs during this difficult time.

Contact Us

To speak with an attorney about the circumstances of your case, contact the experienced Indianapolis fatal truck accident lawyers of Hankey Marks & Crider at (317) 634-8565 today.